[Scummvm-devel] Merging TsAGE engine into trunk

A Milburn fuzzie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 8 17:20:16 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 05:14:13PM +0200, Jordi Vilalta Prat wrote:
> That's what I meant. There's just no need to package extra source
> files that won't be used. IMHO it just adds the chance some
> distribution packager will enable it.

If you really think that's a problem, the simplest solution would be to
simply remove all the unused engines/etc when we branch for the release?
We already have such examples in trunk, and it seems that having to
worry about what goes into master seems exactly what the release branches
are meant to solve.

- fuzzie