[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.3.0 schedule

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at scummvm.org
Sun Apr 17 15:12:34 CEST 2011

On 04/17/2011 02:24 PM, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> Life is pretty hectic over here, but seeing the commit flow, there is a
> bright side of the current release delay. We got another port and
> Android port is better than ever, then we got couple of new games
> supported in the last month.
>
> In any case, it is time to have the things rolling towards 1.3.0
> release. This will be the first release with git so we yet have to
> learn to work with branches (anyone to propose a step by step workflow
> demonstrating backporting?).

Hi,

I think we should remove the line "- Added support for OpenGL. (GSoC
Task)" from our NEWS file, since IMHO the OpenGL backend should not be
enabled in the release, since it still has too many problems (like for
example: maximizing the window causing ScummVM to hang, odd graphics
glitches after resizing the window sometimes, mouse cursor scaling not
being implemented properly).

// Johannes