[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.3.0 schedule

Matthew Hoops clone2727 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 05:10:24 CEST 2011

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 8:24 AM, Eugene Sandulenko <sev at scummvm.org> wrote:
> Same thing as last year, since we're lacking the autotesting framework,
> demanding to test every game will be a major showstopper for the
> release, thus we need to narrow it down to following engines/games
> (please comment on the list below):
>
>  * AGI (LSL1, SQ1, SQ2, BC, GR, KQ4 and MH1 should be enough)
>  * Gob (Gobliiins, Urban Runner and Playtoons)
>  * Hugo
>  * Mohawk (Living Books)
>  * SCI (Please narrow down the game list)
>  * Toonstruck
>  * Tucker

I was just going through last year's list to prepare the wiki page for
this release testing and noticed we still have no actual test of
Waxworks. What is the status of that game?

We also probably should have some more testing of Backyard Baseball
and Backyard Baseball 2001. I've been (very slowly) playing through a
season Backyard Baseball 2001 over the past few months, but we
probably should have people test a few games or something. It's not
the easiest game to test though...

-Matt