[Scummvm-devel] Touchscreen input methods

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Apr 19 14:32:31 CEST 2011

[Re-sending an email I sent only to Klaus by accident, and long before all other replies here -- so it is probably outdated. Whatever :)]

Hi Klaus,

port specific options in the GUI options dialog have been on the TODO list / wishlist for ages. Nobody ever really turned to work on them. Maybe because some pesky people (e.g. me) don't want this to be a crude hack,  but rather done "properly" -- what that in turn means is not 100% clear, but could be easily figured out if people started a proper discussion on it :). You are most welcome to do so!

Same for unifying input methods -- this has been mentioned before, but somebody has to take up the "drive" here, and push people towards a solution.