[Scummvm-devel] Evaluating GitHub issues tracker

Alex Bevilacqua alexbevi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 12:43:59 CEST 2011

This might be a good opportunity to look into a separate issue tracking
solution entirely that isn't tied to a specific source control solution
(github or sourceforge). I mentioned Redmine in the past simply because I've
been using it for a couple years now and find it extremely versatile, but
there are others that may fit the bill (Trac, Assembla, Lighthouse, Mantis).

Some are hosted, some you host yourself (which would be preferable as you
have more control over the branding).

If you guys would like, I can set up an instance of Redmine for ScummVM on
my personal hosting and import as much as I can from SourceForge in order to
let everyone try it out ;)

Cheers,

Alex