[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.3.0 status -- 2010-04-24

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Sun Apr 24 14:22:45 CEST 2011

Hi Eugene,

> I need the status updates for all of the ports:
>   * GP2x/Wiz (and Caanoo)

All building but there are issues following the merge into the single GPH
backend and modular backend stuff. I'll try and get these fixed up for
1.3.0.

>   * Openpandora

It's been a while since I built the backend (I tried to put the tool chain
on buildbot but it is tied to a newer host gLibC than we have on that box).
I think there was a little fallout still to patch up, again, I'll get this
tested and fixed up for 1.3.0.

All that said, things are a little manic at the moment so it will be on best
endeavours.

John