[Scummvm-devel] BADA port git push

Chris Warren-Smith cwarrensmith at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 06:44:51 CEST 2011

I created a github push request but need to cancel this due to
problems with my git history.

I'm now planning to do the following. Can someone please confirm
whether this is the correct approach?

$ git branch initial-bada-port remotes/upstream/branch-1-3-0
$ git checkout initial-bada-port

... manually merge my changes including suggestions from lordhoto

$ git commit -m "SUBSYSTEM Initial BADA port implementation" -a
$ git push

... create another github push request
... cancel the previous github request

There was a previous email about "branch-1-3.", but currently I can
only see these:

$ git branch -a
  master
  remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master
  remotes/origin/branch-1-3-0
  remotes/origin/master
  remotes/upstream/branch-1-3-0
  remotes/upstream/master

I'd like to get my port into the samsung appstore soon, so I assume
the release should be based on the 1.3 branch.

Cheers,
Chris