[Scummvm-devel] Updating Munt

Eugene Sandulenko sev.mail at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 20:21:39 CEST 2011

Hi Jerome,

That's good. So we will wait.

As of STL, yes, its usage is prohibited. But the changes are minimal.

  o I disabled all includes
  o std::list usage was replaced by Common::List, the methods are all the same
  o include common/list.h in Part.h
  o I had to specify FORBIDDEN_SYMBOL defines for prints and vprintf in Synth.cpp
  o include common/file.h in Synth.h
  o remove ANSIFile.h include in Synth.cpp
  o rename variable system to system_ in TVA, TVF and TVP

And historically file.* were named mt32_file.*, and freeverb files were all combined.

Eugene

Sent from my iPhone