[Scummvm-devel] dreamweb save/load gui

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Thu Aug 18 19:28:47 CEST 2011

On 2011-08-18 15:33, Willem Jan Palenstijn wrote:

 > If we want to actually hack up the original GUI to get more than 7
 > saves, an alternative would be using same button system as the
 > inventory. (This was suggested by someone earlier, but I don't
 > remember who.)

That may have been me. I was thinking of trying that, once the code was
more readable. (NB: There have been lots of things I've been "thinking
about" without ever actually getting around to.) Though scrolling would
have less limitations.

I rather like the look of the original dialog, though not its
shortcomings obviously.

Torbjörn Andersson