[Scummvm-devel] KYRA - Eye of the Beholder extension

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:48:28 CET 2011

On 12/02/2011 02:28 PM, Arnaud Boutonné wrote:

> I share the same opinion, and vote for a merge for the same reason.

Great. So it seems some people at least looked shortly at the code and
tried to make any sense on how close the connection is. That's good.
Since you seem to think that's enough I see no reason to delay this any
longer. Thanks for that.

I'll talk to Florian so he and me can get the code up to speed for merging.

// Johannes