[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.4.1?

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Thu Dec 8 21:25:43 CET 2011

Le 8 déc. 2011 à 14:57, Eugene Sandulenko a écrit :

> Hi Team,
>
> I would like to hear your thoughts on 1.4.1. Do we need to release it?
> Is there some critical stuff to address?

Not really critical but it would have updated Swedish and Spanish translations. The changes in the Spanish translation are minor but the Swedish translator did not have the time to update the translation before 1.4.0 so it would be good to have that one. I also think it would be nice to have a release with the Feeble Files cab fix. So I don't know if we *need* a 1.4.1 release, but making one would be nice in my opinion.

Thierry