[Scummvm-devel] WebOS and Buildbot

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 29 03:57:01 CET 2011

Klaus,
  Have added support to the buildbot master.cfg for LD_PRELOAD and
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH with svn r56220:
  <start message>
  BUILDBOT: Add support for LD_LIBRARY_PATH and LD_PRELOAD

  This is needed to enable a hack to run the WebOS PDK without updating
  the global system libraries.. However, this is currently not
  successful when enabled (Gives OOM errors with LD_PRELOAD)
  <end message>

  As I indicated here, I have got LD_PRELOAD working with a local copy
  of libc6_2.11.2-10_i386 taken from Debian Squeeze, but the toolchain
  reports OOM errors as per:

http://buildbot.scummvm.org/builders/master-webos/builds/2275/steps/configure/logs/stdio

  I have therefore commented out the relevant changes in the web-os
  section to prevent them causing any problems, until they can be fixed
  or made irrelevant.

  If someone else could look and see if they can see if I am doing
  something wrong here, I would be grateful.

Thanks,
David Turner