[Scummvm-devel] git force-push

Willem Jan Palenstijn wjp at usecode.org
Mon Feb 28 21:36:22 CET 2011

Hi all,

I hope this won't happen often, but I just did a force-push of master from
0f7dcac15591c4ea3def6ff16bb8cf0d6321809c back to
3550e1056884995a524db51fab56d0097c5b6398 to undo a broken merge after quick
deliberation on IRC. The merge merged a rebased copy of master with master,
duplicating 7 commits. The removed commit was up for 8 minutes, so hopefully
not many people were affected other than those involved on IRC.

If you run into trouble because of this, please let me know and we can figure
out what to do to fix it.

Any discussion on if this was an appropriate use of a force-push is welcome...

-Willem Jan