[Scummvm-devel] MinGW gcc 4 issues with our configure

Michael Madsen michael at birdiesoft.dk
Mon Jan 10 12:47:50 CET 2011

You can use a more recent version if you download TDM-GCC (http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/) instead of "regular" MingW - I'm using GCC 4.3.3-tdm-1.

They do also have GCC 4.5 there, but IIRC, I couldn't get that working on tools - I think cxxtest was the problem there, but it's been a while, so I may be remembering incorrectly.

Michael