[Scummvm-devel] Does create_Questions about engines .mk files and create_project

Mathieu BERGOUNIOUX monsieurouxx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 22:08:47 CET 2011

I seem to fail disabling all projects but mine. Can someone tell me if they
manage to reproduce that scenario?

- Get the nightly build
- Have create_project.exe built and copied into dists/msvc10
- Go to that folder
- Run the following commands :
         create_project.exe ..\.. --list-engines                    //Some
are enabled, some are disabled
         create_project.exe ..\.. --disable-all-engines  --msvc     // all
disabled
         create_project.exe ..\.. --list-engines                    //Some
are still enabled! (always the same ones)

What am I omitting?

--
Dites-le avec un smiley :-)