[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.3.1 release tarballs are up

Chris Warren-Smith cwarrensmith at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 00:55:31 CEST 2011

This is the same problem I encountered with my Bada port. The scumm
engine attempts to re-display the launcher to allow the user to select
another audio driver, but the gui driver was unable to allocate screen
memory thus causing a crash. I didn't investigate any further once I
realized I could just change the setting to continue.