[Scummvm-devel] Sources received : Soltys

Arnaud Boutonné arnaud.boutonne at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:05:14 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,

After some discussion with L.K. Avalon (
http://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/lk-avalon/list-games/) we obtained the
sources of Soltys, in both english and polish. This game went freeware
several years ago and may still be found on some web archive sites (example:
http://web.archive.org/web/20030604082754/http://lkavalon.com/download.html)

The right holder gave his green light to use freely the sources I received
from the main developer, so the work will start really soon. Some details
are still being clarified, but it shouldn't take too long.

This title is maybe not the fanciest of the games released by L.K. Avalon,
but if we make a good job on this one, I'm pretty sure other titles will
follow.

If you are interested, don't hesitated to tell it! Currently, _sev and I are
expected to work on this title, ... the more the merriest!

Best regards,
Arnaud / Strangerke