[Scummvm-devel] MT-32 option causing crashes / silent exits in 1.3.0

Florian Kagerer athrxx at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 7 23:44:20 CEST 2011

you run ScummVM with that device switched off

> you will silently fall back to something else (usually AdLib, depending
> on
> the flags passed to MidiDriver::detectDevice()). I haven't made any
> change
> here.

I have now also added a warning dialogue for these cases (formerly available
device no longer compiled in, switched off, disconnected, etc.)
if the user expressly selected the device while it was still available
(switched on / using a different build with more compiled in devices, etc).

Florian