[Scummvm-devel] Daily/nightly Win32 builds

Julien scummvm at templier.info
Wed Jun 15 16:05:12 CEST 2011

Hi!

> I read in the forum that Kirben gave the scripts to the team that he used
> create the Windows version with its installer etc.
> Did anything come out of it?

This scripts are for InnoSetup. It only works on Windows so we cannot make
it work with buildbot.
I also wrote a NSIS script (it has a Linux version)  and it is integrated
with the configure script and
create_project.

I haven't had time to follow through with it yet, but it should be possible
to turn it on for master.
Someone with a buildbot shell account just needs to:
 - install nsis
 - add a post-build action for win32/win64 builds
 - let me know of failures or problems, if any

Julien