[Scummvm-devel] Daily/nightly Win32 builds

Michael Madsen michael at birdiesoft.dk
Thu Jun 16 00:42:51 CEST 2011

I know, but I didn't really have time to mess about with this more.

Anyway, here are the sizes of a freshly compiled binary, built with all engines except sword25. For good measure, I've also included their sizes when compressed using various formats
C:\scummvm\scummvm>du -h scummvm*
4,0M    scummvm-stripped.7z
21M     scummvm-stripped.exe
6,3M    scummvm-stripped.exe.bz2