[Scummvm-devel] modifying dreamweb asm?

Paul Gilbert paulfgilbert at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:02:20 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 7:25 AM, Eugene Sandulenko <sev.mail at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2011/6/17 Max Horn <max at quendi.de>:
> >> "Actually, the code that tasmrecover uses is no longer *quite* the
> >> original code. I believe a few bugs were fixed, and there were some
> >> nasty tricks with function return pointers that had to be changed.
> >>
> >> In the interest of historical preservation, should we also provide the
> >> unadultered code somewhere as well?"
> Of course we can. But where and in what form?
>

> Eugene

Could it be possible to modify the Git history to insert the unaltered
versions at the beginning of /devtools/tasmrecover/dreamweb? That way,
anyone interested could see what they were originally like, and have the
advantage of the history showing all the changes/bugfixes that were made
since those original versions.

Paul.