[Scummvm-devel] Possible 1.3.1 release?

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 03:17:10 CEST 2011

Yes, I do believe that there should be a 1.3.1 release. However, I feel that
we should
give people some more time to test 1.3.0 before releasing 1.3.1. There might
be more
issues that we're not aware of. Thus, I believe that we should wait 2 more
weeks or so
before going for 1.3.1.

Regards
Filippos

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 4:01 AM, Johannes Schickel <lordhoto at scummvm.org>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> seeing the horrible mess we had with old configs, beacause of the audio
> configuration changes, I think we should consider getting a 1.3.1 release
> out.
> As I understand it that has been fixed now. There is also some SCUMM
> FM-Towns
> graphics code fixes as I see it, these might affect only very few uses
> though.
>
> Maybe other engine developers and porters could give some overview on
> whether
> there can be some fixes for other regressions, like the Tinsel bugs on our
> bug
> tracker, expected soon.
>
> Then we could discuss whether we want a more or less fast 1.3.1 release to
> fix
> the user experience problems in 1.3.0.
>
> So what do you guys think about that?
>
> // Johannes

"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde