[Scummvm-devel] Samsung Wave/BADA port

Chris Warren-Smith cwarrensmith at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:25:19 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

Great news, I've finally got the launcher displaying on my (wave S8500) phone!

I have not yet tried any games and I still need to make a few minor changes etc.

I'm having a few problems with Git. I followed the steps to fetch,
rebase etc as outlined in the Git_tips wiki page. It all seemed to
work ok, but then I get an error (failed to push some refs ...) when
attempting to push additional code changes to my repository. Also,
when I try to repeat the fetch/rebase steps I get an error complaining
about the rebase-apply directory still being present.

Does anyone know how to get around this? Ideally I'd like to get my
code merged into the base some time soon.

Cheers,
Chris