[Scummvm-devel] Fwd: Found cause for translation problem

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Mon Jun 20 12:45:11 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Was there a change recently (or not so recently) in the way the
Windows executable is compiled on buildbot to include the data files
inside the executable (I remember seeing a discussion about this
somewhere)?
If so this is an issue for the translators as they cannot test their
translations without submitting it first and waiting for the daily
build to be available (or compile it themselves). This is sub-optimal
(see also the email below). Would it be possible to at least give
precendence to an external translations.dat file if it is available?

Thierry