[Scummvm-devel] Possible 1.3.1 release?

Andre Heider a.heider at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:55:37 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 3:01 AM, Johannes Schickel <lordhoto at scummvm.org> wrote:
> Maybe other engine developers and porters could give some overview on whether
> there can be some fixes for other regressions, like the Tinsel bugs on our bug
> tracker, expected soon.

Hi,

there's a serious problem with the android port on some devices: the
application crashes upon start. I got some reports and logs via mail,
which unfortunately do not help at all to analyze the problem (and I
can't reproduce the issue with the very same binary).
Anyway, that's definitely something for 1.3.1, but due to lack of time
I'm not sure when I can solve it.

Regards,
Andre