[Scummvm-devel] Leadership. Open position(s)

Florian Kagerer athrxx at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 22 16:30:17 CEST 2011

I completely agree with Sven and Matt.

Johannes and Willem would make excellent candidates (involved in ScummVM far
beyond the scope of their own engine(s), interested in other devs' code and
willing
to comment on it, etc.).

Since Eugene said that he is willing to have 2 additional co-leads (which
also was the case before
the retirement of ender) this might really be considered for these two,
since it would reduce the workload for each of them.

Florian