[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.3.0 status - 2011-05-16

Frantisek Dufka dufkaf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:18:19 CEST 2011

On 20.6.2011 3:15, Filippos Karapetis wrote:
>  From what I see, we never got any proper build scripts / instructions
> for this port

False, see the README

Also Maemo repositories has full automatically buildable source.

>, and
> we place links to downloads.maemo.org <http://downloads.maemo.org>.

There was also .deb file for all official releases except 1.3.0 (as for
1.3.0 I missed the deadline). Maemo repositories are however preferred
as it is for any other linux distribution.

> Plus, there doesn't seem to be any source
> code.

Every binary released on scummvm.org was built from official scummvm
source 'as is' according to instructions in scummvm README

> If this is indeed the situation

No it is not.

> I too feel that we should remove
> the Maemo
> port from our list of official ports

It is of course up to scummvm.org maintainters.

, as it violates the GPL, and the