[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.3.0 status -- 2010-04-24

Frantisek Dufka dufkaf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 11:17:16 CEST 2011

On 23.6.2011 20:49, Tarek Soliman wrote:

> Since I have a Maemo 4 device and am interested in keeping that particular
> port alive (official or otherwise) I intend to pick up the work that
> Frantisek has no time for.

Thanks. Unfortunately that means you may unintentionally break the code
for 770 or N900 but I could help with that at least, I still have all of
them. Do you have N810 or N800, i.e. do you mainly expect the device to
have full keyboard? The are different mappings for them.

Do you plan to upload it also to Maemo Extras repository (for Maemo 4 only)?

> I was going to try to port the changes to 1.3.0 next but realized it was
> a waste of time if I want it to ever hit scummvm/master.

Are there a lot of changes? I think the patch more or less applied fine
to 1.3.0 if I recall correctly (not sure really).

> I think I will instead focus on doing Max's suggestions which would be
> how this port would be saved and eventually run under buildbot.

Excellent, thanks. In that case I'll try to port the patch to 1.3.1 to
fill the gap until 1.4 comes with new backend code.

> Any suggestions/direction are welcome.

Feel free to ask anything.

Cheers
Frantisek