[Scummvm-devel] Android port: mouse/touchscreen improvements

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon May 2 13:54:59 CEST 2011

Hi again,

I guess what I am doing here is a  bit futile, but I am trying nevertheless: This thread, too, contained some interesting ideas and proposals. Would be a shame to forget them, so maybe somebody could transfer the content of this thread to our TODO list, or a feature request tracker item, or even an "Open Task" suitable for a future GSoC.

This is is kind of related to the "small backends" stuff, I guess.

Bye,