[Scummvm-devel] Introducing another GSOC student

Engin enginmanap at gmail.com
Fri May 6 03:28:13 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

I am Engin Manap, one of this year's GSoC students. I live in
Canakkale/Turkey, in GMT +3(GMT +2 plus Daylight Saving Time). I am a 25
year old  undergraduate student on computer engineering program of Canakkale
Onsekiz Mart University. I am using Pardus GNU/Linux Distribution as my main
operating system, also contributing to it in various ways.

I will be working on objectifying cruise engine this summer, with Johannes
Schickel as my mentor. My user name is enginmanap in almost everywhere
including irc, github, gmail and sourceforge. You can track my progress if
you want by my blog at [1]. I am reading the developer central now to
getting ready to start coding. There is a little time before official start
date (May 23rd), and I want to make most of it, so please let me know if you
have any suggestions, to read some documents etc.

Best wishes

[1] enginmanap.blogspot.com

--
Engin Manap