[Scummvm-devel] git force-push

Florian Kagerer mail at floriankagerer.de
Tue May 17 15:53:31 CEST 2011

Hi Willem Jan,

thanks for your attempt to clean this up. I am not going to try to do this
myself for obvious reasons.
I am rather clueless about the cause of the issue and with regard to
possible solutions.
I think all my commits made it into your branch. To avoid unnecessary
regressions I'd prefer not to have particular commits deleted (if that's
what the suggestion to 'squash together' commits is about). I don't mind if
commit messages get modified.

Cheers,
Florian