[Scummvm-devel] Looking for a new Win64 release builder

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 16:59:32 CET 2011

On 11/13/2011 04:06 PM, Bertrand Augereau wrote:
> is MSVC express enough to build those versions?
> Are the lib dependencies all prebuilt somewhere or do you have to
> custom build dependencies?
> What is there else to do, build installshields I imagine?

I think you can configure MSVC to build binaries for amd64, you need to
install the platform SDK and fiddle with the MSVC config though. IIRC
there is some infos about that on the net.

The libraries and all are available from the same location as the
prebuild libraries for i386. You should be able to find them here:
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Compiling_ScummVM/Visual_Studio#Precompiled_libraries

So far we only use .zip files for the Win64 release. Littleboy did some
work into creating scripts to create NSIS installers, not sure whether
they work fine for Win64 binaries though.

// Johannes