[Scummvm-devel] Dreamweb for 1.5.0?

A. Milburn fuzzie at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 13 19:17:49 CET 2011

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 06:10:25PM +0000, Bertrand Augereau wrote:
> Dreamweb (my version at least) is completable on the git trunk

There is somewhat of a queue of engines ready to announce at this point,
I think. Dreamweb, Composer, Soltys at least? The plan is to wait for
some time (a week at least) after the 1.4.0 release, I think. Then we
can either announce them all in one post or in some sort of order? I
am not particularly rushed about Composer, I think it has been
fairly adequately tested already.

- fuzzie