[Scummvm-devel] Updating web sites after the release

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Mon Nov 14 21:53:32 CET 2011

Le 14 nov. 2011 à 16:01, Eugene Sandulenko a écrit :

> On 12 November 2011 14:36, Thierry Crozat <criezy at scummvm.org> wrote:
>> For me the big green download button on sf.net still proposes
>> scummvm-1.3.1-macosx.dmg.
>> Maybe there is something to do for each platform?
> Yes, on sf.net you should click in (i) next to each binary and check
> which OS it belongs to.
>
> -win32.exe as Windows binary
> -macox.dmg as Mac binary
> .tar.bz2 as Linux, FreeBSD and Other binary
> -solaris-x86.tar.gz as Solaris binary, though it points to .tar.bz2
> for the time being

It suppose only you and Arnaud can do that (if I click on the (i) I see some stats and the OS for which it is the default download but no way to change it).
Anyway I have added this info on the wiki so at least we know what needs to be done (and we can safely forget about it until the next release).

Thierry