[Scummvm-devel] M4 engine removal

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at scummvm.org
Tue Nov 15 16:07:41 CET 2011

Hi people,

as you might have noticed the m4 engine hadn't much progress since it
was merged. Dreammaster, sev, wjp and me agreed that we will remove the
engine from our master on Sunday 19.11.2011. I will probably handle that
and drop a short mail to -devel right before. All further work will be
done in a fork of someone, probably dreammaster, since he plays with the
thought of continuing to work on the MADS part of the engine.

So if anyone wants to raise his voice about this, please speak up now
and not after it has been removed.

// Johannes