[Scummvm-devel] Yet another proposal for engine merge procedure.

Matthew Hoops clone2727 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 06:08:10 CET 2011

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 11:32 PM, Johannes Schickel
<lordhoto at scummvm.org> wrote:
> * Your engine needs to be on github.
Probably should be a fork of ScummVM on github with the engine in it,
not just an engine by itself.

> * The engine development history should not mess with non-engine related
> code needlessly.
This seems pretty ambiguous to me. Probably should elaborate more on this.

We should probably throw a link to HOWTO-Engines in there and vice
versa as well. Other than that, it seems good to me!

-Matt