[Scummvm-devel] Debian binaries

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 20 04:54:23 CET 2011

Moritz,
  Thank you for these files. I have committed them to our source
  code repository to provide a basis for .deb packaging:

https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/commit/ff217bdae5981a7fc042d3caa8f728ae0c7bbd23

  However, the v1.4.0 debian packages are now available on our
  download page, though I haven't seen any announcement of this
  to the list. Hopefully, the porter will update your base files
  with their changes so we can keep them in sync.
Thanks,
David Turner