[Scummvm-devel] Debian binaries

A. Milburn fuzzie at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 20 11:07:15 CET 2011

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 08:58:54AM +0100, Pawel Kolodziejski wrote:
> Debian files was removed for purpose (not by me), now they are added back
> by you, that makes me confusion.

Well, the commit message for the removal says that they were outdated and
obsolete, so adding modern ones doesn't seem unreasonable.

> I found it's easier for me if they are not in repository.

Isn't it policy to have everything we need for building packages in the
repository if possible? These are inside dists/ so they shouldn't interfere
with building packages at all.

- fuzzie