[Scummvm-devel] ATTN: configure changes

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Fri Nov 25 14:41:55 CET 2011

On 25 November 2011 12:58, Willem Jan Palenstijn <wjp at usecode.org> wrote:

> To select the set of engines to build, you now have the following
> options at your disposal, replacing the old --enable-<engine name> options:
>
>    --enable-all-engines
>    --disable-all-engines
>    --enable-engine=<engine name>[,<engine name>...]

Hi,

I have not looked at the change, but does that mean we lost the
ability to easily enables all engines except one or two, or did you
just forget to list --disable-engine=<engine name>[,<engine name>...]
among the available options?
Something such as --enable-all-engines  --disable-engine=cge

Another remark, but this is a nitpick and maybe not worth changing,
since the --enable-engine expect a list of engines shouldn't it be
named --enable-engines (with an 's' at the end)?

Thierry