[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.4.0?

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Sun Oct 2 10:50:43 CEST 2011

On 2011-09-20 21:59, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:

> It is time to start thinking about next release. I would like to hear
> your opinion on what systems/subsystems are not yet ready and could be
> considered as blockers for the release.

I just noticed that the dumpcd link on the ScummVM wiki [1] appears to
be broken. Does anyone know where it should be pointing? (I got the
impression that it was written by one on the ScummVM developers, but I'm
not absolutely sure.) This isn't really dependent on the 1.4.0 release
schedule, of course, but it would still be nice to have it fixed before
then.

Torbjörn Andersson

[1] http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/HOWTO-LoomTG16