[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.4.0?

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Tue Sep 20 22:19:07 CEST 2011

> Hi Team,
>
> It is time to start thinking about next release. I would like to hear your
> opinion on what systems/subsystems are not yet ready and could be
> considered as blockers for the release.
>
> Does anyone has any nearby plans or desire to finish something, so we
could
> plan the release schedule accordingly?
>

> Eugene

Hey Eugene,

I have started trying to get my backends up together and tested against
trunk with a view to having them all working and ready for 1.4.0.

What sort of time scales might we be looking at? I only ask as it gives me
something to try and reconcile against my free time (all over the place at
the moment) and work out what I can get done in time for the release as I
really don't want to miss the boat ;).

Regards,

John