[Scummvm-devel] Wiki Default Skin Font Size

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Mon Apr 16 00:36:45 CEST 2012

Hi David,

The font used in the CSS was in most places between 10 and 13 pts (e.g. 10 for normal text). I have now increased those sizes by 2pts. However I have not changed the size for the tab names and the side menu because that would require more in depth changes in the skin (e.g. to keep the tab at the correct position). Let me know if this is better. I have checked quickly with Safari and Firefox that the skin still looks OK (and the text looks bigger) but there may be issues I missed. If anybody notice such issues please let me know (or fix the css - although I have not committed the modified file in CVS yet - I will do that when I am back on my normal computer tomorrow evening).

Thierry