[Scummvm-devel] SurfaceSDL-Backends and Scaler Plugins

Fabio Battaglia hkzlabnet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 21:07:09 CEST 2012

Hello!

> I want to make a pull request soon for my scaler work, but I need some
> input from backend authors.
>
> The affected backends are:
> DINGUX, GPH, LinuxMoto, OpenPandora, Symbian, and WinCE
>
> [snip]
First of all, thanks for your work.
Sadly I won't have time to check your branch until at least the end of
this week (friday evening or saturday) but I'm sure it'll be a good
occasion to rework my Dingux graphics code, which I haven't been looking
at in a while.

> Ports using GFX_HALF
>
> There is no GFX_HALF plugin. The scaler plugins could be extended for
> such a thing, or it could be handled as a special case (like it is now).

Hmm, I'll have a re-look at the code first, but I don't have good
memories of the GFX_HALF "special case" hacks. Maybe a plugin
specifically for that would be better?

Bye,
Fabio