[Scummvm-devel] Preparing GSoC 2012

Arnaud Boutonné strangerke at scummvm.org
Wed Feb 1 11:25:10 CET 2012

Hi team,

Google Summer of Code 2012 has not been announced yet, but based on the
previous years' schedule it should occur really soon.
That means we have a month to prepare our application.

I think it would be a good idea to apply this year again, thus, as usual,
we need our OpenTasks page to be updated:
 http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/OpenTasks

Don't hesitate to add your projects/tasks to the list and yourselves as
mentors.
If you have don't have write access to the Wiki, or are not sure what to
write, feel free to post any suggestions to the mailing list, and they can
be discussed further and potentially added in.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Arnaud