[Scummvm-devel] Keymapper questions.

Dan Serban dserban at lodgingcompany.com
Mon Feb 6 07:23:46 CET 2012

As I'm trying to dive into the keymapper code, I've come across some
questions that I'm trying to have answered.  If at all possible, please
keep in mind that I'm new and generally not very serious with my IRC'ing
and messaging.

1. When reading Eugene's notes about the future implementation of the
keymapper, he mentions that a backend cannot know the existence of an
engine.   This brought up a question:  what defines what a backend is?
I asked on irc and was pointed to the doxygen docs

2. How are keysyms handled on non-hardware keys platforms such as
android and ...

I will use lure and bass as my engines to test with, the changes will
have to be approved by the developers responsible for those two
engines.

--
Dan Serban, IT Systems Administrator
The Lodging Company Reservations LTD. - 1.250.869.4931 ext 6252