[Scummvm-devel] Buildbot updated

Andre Heider a.heider at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 12:48:46 CET 2012

Hi list,

the Debian release on our buildbot box (lenny) is at its end of life
and we updated to the current stable release (wheezy).
That includes a newer libc, which means that binary toolchain releases
that didn't work on the old setup will now properly function.
OpenPandora was such a candidate, and was reactivated.
I tried to fix WebOS too, but I couldn't grasp what exactly was in its
current toolchain folder. Hence I just used the official PDK 3.0.5 and
copied the additional libs for ScummVM over. That compiles and links
so far, but I don't know if the current nightlies work at all. Can
someone try one?

Buildbot itself was also updated to the latest stable 0.8.5 (was
0.8.3p1 before).

Regards,
Andre