[Scummvm-devel] ATTN: ScummVM sourceforge project update

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 10:22:15 CEST 2012

It would have been nice if this was mentioned in the -devel list... :(

Well, there are bugs in the trac tracker which are no longer in the sf.netone.

Here are the ones I found:
BASS for Android smartphones unplayable: can't reach upper border to open
items menu <http://sourceforge.net/p/scummvm/bugs/6153/>
SCI: QfG3: Twisted Tree puzzle, both player and Yesufu declared
winner<http://sourceforge.net/p/scummvm/bugs/6154/>
SCI: QFG1VGA: Palette/​hue bug after

I'm not sure if there are any more, I've only had a brief glance. Should we
add them to the sf.net bug tracker manually?

Filippos