[Scummvm-devel] ATTN: ScummVM sourceforge project update

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 11:51:09 CEST 2012

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Eugene Sandulenko <sev.mail at gmail.com>wrote:

> We decided to roll back the whole thing, as it is definitely not ready
> for the prime time. Please use the old tracker.

As I said, I don't mind that it was rolled back... there just wasn't any
update on -devel about this.
The most important thing is that there are bugs which are not in the
sf.nettracker. What will happen with these?

There are three things that could be done:
1) Import them from the trac tracker, if possible, to the sf.net tracker
(probably not doable, though?)
2) Add the bugs ourselves
3) Ask the original authors to re-add the bugs

Regards
Filippos

--
"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde