[Scummvm-devel] Script for copying the Pegasus Prime data files from the CDs

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Sat Sep 22 07:43:09 CEST 2012

Hi,

With the Pegasus Prime engine having meen merged, I thought I'd mention
that I wrote a script to help me copy the Pegasus Prime data files,
using hfsutils. I don't know for sure if it copies all the files
correctly since I've only looked at the very beginning of the game, but
that should be easily adjustable.

Also, since it's a shell script it probably doesn't integrate well with
the ScummVM tools GUI, and the hard dependency on hfsutils might not
help either. But perhaps it could be a starting point or inspiration for
something more general purpose? Anyway, the script can be found here:

http://www.update.uu.se/~d91tan/ScummVM/ppcopy.tar.gz

(I hope there's no problem getting it from there. It works for me.)

Torbjörn Andersson