[Scummvm-devel] ATTN: All SVN repositories moved to git

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Tue Sep 25 04:26:47 CEST 2012

Hi Team,

Please pay attention that the rest of our repositories have been moved
to git, effective today.

The write permissions to the SVN have been revoked in order to avoid confusion.

The new repositories are:

  scummvm-web, our scummvm.org site contents
  scummvm-sites, rest of our sites, e.g. buildbot, doxygen, forum,
planet and wiki
  scummvm-media, miscellaneous media files with ScummVM branding

There is one more repository to come, scummvm-vendor, containing
miscellaneous 3rd party code. I hope to transfer it this week.

Eugene